Introducing ProVoke LiVe NetWork, PLN!
I am thrilled to report that we are in the Beta test phase of ProVoke LiVe NetWork, PLN.
We live in a highly global and collaborative world. My work with ProVoke and Disruptive Innovation has me engaged with many global teams. At all times I need to communicate with these teams in parallel as we work on disruption, innovation, technology review and re-engineering projects. About a year ago I started looking for a communication platform which would allow me to have live, video/audio, highly interactive, real-time and content driven collaboration with my audiences. I wanted a platform (not a software package) that would absolutely resemble the experience that I share with live audiences. I had high expectations and did not find what I needed.
When I was not able to find one, that was gave rise to ProVoke LiVe NetWork, which we call PLN.
Necessity is the birth of great innovation and innovative approaches. We start asking enough ‘what-if’ questions, we will eventually build our dream platform. A few of PLN key features include:
1. Highly orchestrated: with a producer in the background running this virtual network, just as a real TV network does, we can produce flawless events, from invitation to final close. This is key to being able to bring multi-media in and to engage/excite audiences.
2. Live: I wanted an environment that I could be on video with participants and provide an experience very similar to one if we were in a room together. Highly interactive and participatory. Our unique multi-video sequencing allows us to truly make this a global collaboration platform.
3. We are truly multi-media: Our secret orchestration sauce, allows us to bring audio, video, presentation and other mediums in to enhance the experience of the participant.
4. We are the only collaboration platform to integrate “live animation”. I wanted to share the animation experience I bring to my audiences in our in person sessions to this platform. And we did it!
5. Network: we will have multiple channels running at the same time.
6. Content-Driven: In addition to being a live, multi-purpose communication platform, PLN will be focused on the ProVoke Methodology, helping folks disrupt and innovate. The ProVoke Methodology follows the concepts laid out by my book ProVoke, allowing small to large companies and individuals, to very methodically learn and practice how to disrupt effectively and increase the rate of innovation. Hence, PLN is not just another webinar platform, rather one which is content-driven and designed to be highly engaged with the participants. We are the first company to launch a content-driven collaboration platform.
Many of the existing technologies fell short of my expectations as they are designed as a tool and not apriori architected to be a true collaboration platform. I expect to be bringing virtual audience members onto our stage, collaborate in real time, and have an experience very similar to one where we were together. That is the key. A highly ACTIVE vs. a PASSIVE experience.
Friends, I am so delighted to share PLN with you. Gone are the days that many log in, or dial in and put the speaker on mute, do other things and the call goes on. To me that is just a call where folks are listening (fact is often they are doing other things and not engaged). That is not collaboration. I call that a phone call!
We need something much more sophisticated and designed to truly enhance the participant experience. I want to delight the participant as that is the only way to get them to participate, be engaged and energized. We need this in order to disrupt and innovate!
Yes, PLN is a disruption to today’s video conferencing tools and without disruption we don’t have innovation! The journey has begun. Stay tuned as we launch PLN! More coming soon!
Picked up a copy of Provoke yet? You can find it on Amazon. All my best,